Holy Rood Masses 16th August
If you wish to attend Mass at Holy Rood then submit your request by filling in the details and click or tap on the Send Request button.
- Note: You must receive Fr. Robert's approval to attend Mass.
- The Request to attend Mass for Sunday 16th August closes at 4pm on Friday 14th August. It will reopen at 9am on Monday 17th August to take requests for Masses on Sunday 23rd August.
- Enter your information into the Request boxes.
- Select one from the 9.20am, 11.00am, or Either options. The Either option means you are available to attend either Mass so if one Mass were full Fr. Robert could select the other Mass for you to attend.
- Note: Only names from the same household can be included on your request.
- A list of all attendees will be published on the Friday prior to the scheduled Masses. Please note that you cannot enter the church to attend Mass if your name is not on the list.
- Booking form requests will only be accepted between MONDAY 9am and FRIDAY 4pm. Bookings will not be accepted outside of these days and times. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Fr. Robert will do his best to accept your request but please understand that there may be considerations when this is not possible. If your request is not successful Fr. Robert will try to offer you an alternative time or date.
- If you cannot send your request for any reason and still wish to attend mass then telephone Fr. Robert on 01673 842323