Masses Weekend 26th & 27th September
If you wish to attend Mass at Holy Rood then submit your request by filling in the details and click or tap on the Send Request button.
- Note: You must receive Fr. Robert's approval to attend Mass.
- The Request to attend Mass closes at 4pm on Friday.
- Enter your information into the Request boxes.
- Select one of the Masses you wish to attend.
- NEW---> : if you will not be attending please let us know by selecting the not attending option.
- Important: Complete you contact information: email address, and/or telephone number.
- A list of all attendees will be published on the Friday prior to the scheduled Masses. Please note that you cannot enter the church to attend Mass if your name is not on the list.
- Please indicate in the attendee names box if you or a member of your household will be ariving in a wheelchair or has other mobility needs.
- Fr. Robert will do his best to accept your request but please understand that there may be considerations when this is not possible. If your request is not successful Fr. Robert will try to offer you an alternative time or date.
- If you cannot send your request for any reason and still wish to attend mass then telephone Fr. Robert on 01673 842323